February 27, 2011

Dulce de Leche Cookie Sandwich


World Dulce de Leche Day is TOMORROW, that's Monday, February 28th! If you're stuck for an idea about what to make, bake a batch of cookies, any type of cookie, place a spoonful of dulce de leche on a freshly baked and cooled cookie and sandwich it together with another cookie.  Presto! You've got yourself a post for World Dulce de Leche Day and a sweet treat to beat away a case of the Mondays.  It's win-win.  I opted for Coconut Oatmeal Raisin Cookies to go with my Dulce de Leche, but feel free to choose whatever makes you happy.  Just be sure to send me a link and let me know about it tomorrow!

3 comments:

Paul Byron Downs said...

This look delicious!

Paul

Anonymous said...

I need to make me some dulce de leche then! These cookies look fantastic!

Rachel said...

These look sinful. I didn't know today was World Dulce De Leche day, but I know that will require me to break out my coveted jar of dulce de leche straight from Argentina! Mmm...so good. These cookies sound amazing!!